Just a reminder that the Rainy Planeteers will be selling schtuff at the Print Arts fair at the Museum of Printing in North Andover, Mass. this Sunday, June 15, rain or shine.
Other highlights of the fair to make it worth your while:
- An Adams-Washington colonial-era hand press printing a faux “Good News” newspaper
- A 100-year old newspaper press re-printing the last issue of the last letterpress-printed newspaper in Massachusetts
- Demonstrations of bookbinding, papermaking, paper marbling, lithography, typesetting, and letterpress printing
- hands-on printing activities for kids and adults
- over a dozen vendors selling stationery, art books, journals, broadsides, paper goods, and printing equipment
- the museum and library will be open
- it’s across from the picturesque North Andover common.